Celebrate any occasion to eat cheese!
We have sourced the finest products from bespoke suppliers that you won’t necessarily find on the supermarket shelves. Tasmanian Hamper Co. chooses to exclusively use Tasmanian products (where possible). We believe it’s really important to all get behind our local producers because what they produce is truly world class! This makes our hampers so much more of a gift where the recipients wouldn’t have maybe tried these amazing products, which we love to showcase.
Our hampers come in a gorgeous white and black Hat Box and all the products are carefully packed in white tissue.
In this Hamper is:
- Tasmanian Baked Savoury Parmesan & Garlic crackers 175g
- Cripps Premium Tasmanian Shortbread - Master Bakers Since 1878 - 200g
- Tasmanian Caramelised Onion relish (lovely on a cheese/meat platter) 250g
- "Tasmania My Island Home" - Hand poured soy candle - 35 hour burn time - Vanilla Fragrance
- 3 x Different varieties of Bespoke amazing Tasmanian cheese - YUM!!
- Tasmanian Baked Savoury Parmesan & Pepper Berry Biscuits 150g
- Posy of Fresh seasonal "Florage" flowers in White and green tones in a glass vase
- Sharmans Vintage Sparkling, Chardonnay or Pinot Noir (choose your wine bellow)
Under the Liquor Licensing Act 1990 it is an offence:
* Please ensure someone over 18 years is available to accept your gift, or, provide the recipients mobile number so we may arrange a suitable time with them for delivery, as alcohol cannot be left unattended or with minors.