Celebrate any occasion!
We have sourced the finest products from bespoke suppliers that you won’t necessarily find on the supermarket shelves. Tasmanian Hamper Co. chooses to exclusively use Tasmanian products (where possible). We believe it’s really important to all get behind our local producers because what they produce is truly world class! This makes our hampers so much more of a gift where the recipients wouldn’t have maybe tried these amazing products, which we love to showcase.
Our hampers come in a gorgeous white and black Hat Box and all the products are carefully packed in white tissue.
In this Hamper is:
- Tasmanian Baked Lemon Myrtle Shortbread 150g
- Hill Farm Pear & Pistachio Fruit Paste 100g
- Hill Farm Lemon & Lime Marmalade 240g
- Hill Farm Apricot Chutney 250g
- Tea Equation (Apple Isle Tea) Organic grown Green Tea with apple pieces 40g
- The fudge a'fare - Tasmanian Gold Medal Hazelnut Fudge 80g
- Elly's Salted Caramel Popcorn 75 g
- "Tasmanian Night In" - Hand poured soy candle - 35 hr burn time - Coconut & Lime Fragrance
- Posy of Fresh Seasonal "Florage" Flowers in white and green colour combination in a glass vase
YOU CAN ALSO ADD
- Sharmans Vintage Sparkling, Chardonnay or Pinot Noir (choose your wine bellow)
Under the Liquor Licensing Act 1990 it is an offence:
* Please ensure someone over 18 years is available to accept your gift, or, provide the recipients mobile number so we may arrange a suitable time with them for delivery, as alcohol cannot be left unattended or with minors.