Celebrate any occasion!
We have sourced the finest products from bespoke suppliers that you won’t necessarily find on the supermarket shelves. Tasmanian Hamper Co. chooses to exclusively use Tasmanian products (where possible). We believe it’s really important to all get behind our local producers because what they produce is truly world class! This makes our hampers so much more of a gift where the recipients wouldn’t have maybe tried these amazing products, which we love to showcase.
Our hampers come in a gorgeous white and black Hat Box and all the products are carefully packed in white tissue.
In this Hamper is:
- Tasmanian Baked Savoury Parmesan & Pepper Berry Biscuits 150g
- Fudge a'fare - Tasmanian devil Fudge 80g (Gold medal award)
- Cripps Tasmanian Shortbread- Master Bakers Since 1878 - 200g
- Tea Equation (Earl of Tasmania) Organic Grown Black Tea with pepper berry leaves 40g
- Brown Onion relish ( lovely on a cheese/meat platter) - 250g
- "Tasmania My Island Home" - Hand poured soy candle - 35 hour burn time - Vanilla Fragrance
- Elly’s Salted caramel popcorn Gluten Free 75g
- Tamar Valley Truffles “Truffled Brie Cheese” 125g (2 gold medals and a bronze awarded for this product)
- Posy of Fresh seasonal "Florage" flowers in Whites and Green tones in a glass vase
YOU CAN ALSO ADD
- Sharmans Vintage Sparkling, Chardonnay or Pinot Noir (choose your wine bellow)